It was all Business, and Fun, at the Business to Business Meeting

Sure it was all business, well at least 75 percent. The other 25 percent was filled with casual networking among members and a delicious breakfast by the Princeton Marriott at Forrestal.

The B2B meeting was hosted by The South Brunswick Economic Development Committee (EDC), which introduced each panelist from the New Jersey Economic Development Authority (EDA), the New Jersey Department of Labor, the State Economic Training Commission and executives from local businesses.

Before the panel discussion, members heard from South Brunswick Police Chief Raymond Hayducka and Lt. Eugene Rickle about business safety and crime prevention.

Then, the panel discussion outlined opportunities and programs that could be added to members' existing tool kit to help further develop and grow their businesses.

Panelists included: Paul Ceppi, Director of Business Banking and Community Development, New Jersey Economic Development Authority; Robert Asaro-Angelo, Commissioner of the New Jersey Department of Labor and Workforce Development and Dennis Bone of New Jersey's State Economic and Training Commission.

Throughout the breakfast, members connected with business leaders and elected officials; heard from local business community success stories, were updated about key programs and initiatives and took some time to network with other local business leaders.

b2b
Attendees enjoy breakfast at the Princeton Marriott at Forrestal as they network.

Click Here For More Photos